You won't believe the things I've seen...
Everyday I have a twenty minute walk from Rowes Wharf to 455 Commercial St. The walk itself really isn't too bad, but it's the things I see on the walk that really keep me awake. Everyday I find myself in awe of something else, just when I thought I had seen everything, and everyone there is to see on Commercial St. I'm proven wrong. So here we go:

-Christopher Lloyd in a car accident...
Great Scotts! Ok, so maybe it wasn't really Christopher Lloyd I saw in a fender bender this morning, but it sure as hell could have been his stunt double. I even thought to myself, "if that was a DeLorean, he wouldn't have hit that other car". I seriously had to stop to check this guy out because there actually was a second when I thought it really was the "Doc". I think the only way I could have really found out was if I asked him to say "1.21 Jiggowatts".

-Crazy Chinese Bike Lady
Ok, I don't have any actual proof that she's crazy, but I would bet on it. I see this lady everyday on my way to and from work. She wears one of those huge hats that you constantly see Chinese people in. She also is like riding her bike full speed all the time, seriously she had almost hit me about 5 times, I'm about to throw a big stick out in front of her just to get her to slow the "F" down. I always knew about the sterotype that Chinese people couldn't drive, but I at least thought they could handle a bike.

-People Jogging
I'm not exactly what you would call a "health nut". I thinks it's great that people jog, and what better place to do it that along the waterfront in Boston. But, there has been a about 10 days this summer over 90 degrees, and the past two days have been right around 100. I don't even think it's healthy to be excercising in this. I know that I sweat like Ray Charles trying to read, and I am DRENCHED when I finish my 20 minute walk, so I can only imagine how terrible these crazy bastards must be by the time they're done. I could even understand if they were playing a sport or something in this heat, at least that would be entertaining, the people are just running, there's no skill in running. So I ask these people, "Just how crazy are you?"
So everyday I see something a little better than the one before, and I wonder if God's just messing with me, or I just happen to see funny things like some guy tripping over his over feet and falling face first into what seemed like a pile of poo(no, I didn't stop to investigate, because anything that resembles poop should be left alone). I wondering what's next? Midgets? I hope it's midgets....

1 Comments:
If it does turn out to be midgets, take a pic ok ?!? lol
Post a Comment
<< Home