Bad Morning...
Yes, it's a very original title. So, this morning I woke up, and that starts any day off bad. I bet you're all thinking that you hate to wake up just as much as I do. But that's not true, I hate it much more. Why? Because it just is. So I got out of my bed, and went down to get some nice, clean clothes out of the dryer. Wrong. I put my washed clothes in the dryer, but I never started it. It could be for the same reason that I forgot to shut my car off when I got home from work yesterday. Yes, I'm a dumbass. So, I picked some dirty clothes up and hopped in the shower. I get out, comb my hair get dressed and notice it's steadily raining. Oh well, grab the umbrella and head out the door.
So my drive to work, and ride in wasn't too bad, but then I got off the boat, and everything took a turn for the worse. As soon as I stepped off the boat a downpour erupted. Now, I'm not talking any old downpour, it was what I think was the beginning of the apocalypse. With no other option I trek on. By the time I get to work I am SOAKED. From my knees down there is no dry spots, and from the knees up I am about 25% dry, and I had an umbrella. So this morning has sucked, thank God for a certain email. So now I'm wet and cranky, be afraid.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home