All Foolish, All the Time

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Does he look like a bitch?"


I've decided that writing another blog for the day would be a great way to try and pass some time until I can go home and "herbally" remove this bad mood of mine. Is it just me or do 97% of all movies lately seem completely uninteresting? With the exception of Clerks 2 I don't think I have been intrigued by a movie in quite some time. Is this it? Has Hollywood ran out of ideas? Have they remade everything?

A perfect example of this is Snakes on a Plane. What the hell were they thinking when they came up with this piece of shit. How much PCP had the producers of that movie smoked when they sat around, looked at each other, and said "I think Snakes on a Plane would be a great title for a movie." And who exactly are they marketing to? Retards? Probably the same people that saw Miami Vice. I know that I occasionally have the tendency to exaggerate a bit, but I wouldn't watch either of those movies if I was promised I never had to work again.

Also, what was Sam Jackson thinking when he signed onto Snakes on a Plane? I doubt that he thought the plot was breathtaking, our the script was a page-turner. He did it for the money. I can see him now signing the contract screaming "Gimme the Loot!" Sam was in so many good movies too. I mean he was Mace Windu, he was in Jackie Brown, and I'm sure you all remember Pulp Fiction. I would like to choke his agent, he's the son of a bitch who told Sam to get on that movie. Ari Gold would have never let him make a shit-bum movie like Snakes on a Plane....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home