Why? I don't know....

I would like to apologize for the lack of entries as of late, I have been a little under the weather. Ok, here's something you might not know about me, I watch a lot of tv. Ok, it's something you could pick up in any 30 second conversation with me, but some of you have never actually talked to me. I know, I need to find better ways to spend my life than stuck behind the damn boob tube, but a lot of my life is a work in progress, so cut me some slack.
In my "tv time" I've recently noticed that I will watch about 10 different things, no matter what.
Here they are, in specific order:
-Any one of the "Back to the Futures"
What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything with Michael J. Fox. Plus as you may know from previous blogs, Christopher Lloyd is a favorite.
-Seinfeld
Now this show I just LOVE. It's been a favorite for as long as I remember. I recently based a new way of life around the show*. And who doesn't love a solid Jewish comedy?
-Sportscenter
I think this one is pretty standard for any heterosexual male. It's what comes with XY chromosome.
-Family Guy
We all like this one.
-South Park
Trey Parker and Matt Stone never cease to shock me. From an elephant making love to a pig, to ripping on Scientology. Plus, Cartman is a fucking riot.
-Die Hard
Ok, constantly find myself watching any of the three. I don't think I've ever seen any of them in their entirety either. Yeah, I like Bruce Willis, what of it?
-Leathal Weapon
This one's the same as Die Hard. I don't know how these ones even end up on my TV. Honestly, I don't even really like them, except for the one with Chris Rock.
-Beverly Hills Cop
I don't know how this one gets on the TV either. It's not really funny, the action sucks, and sure enough, I'm watching it again. I blame these last three on my Dad. You'd watch them if you're old man looked like a pro-wrestler too.
That's about it. I don't know how, but I constantly find myself watching the same thing over and over. I guess it's time to turn the page on a few of them. I mean I don't even like some of them. What's my problem?
*The Seinfeld I'm referring too is the one where George does the exact opposite of what he would have normally done, it seems like what I need to do....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home